Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Beginning to Social Newtorking (1 of 5)

I am going to get you started with social networking and you are going to achieve this by following my 5 stages. These are going to be worth your time and it will cost you nothing. Everyone likes free stuff and that is what I am about to show you.
I'm going to actually give you the 5Th stage and work my way backwards. So you will see how it is all going to connect to one another at the very end. Keep an open mind to what I am showing you. This is really for beginner's who are still trying to familiarize themselves with the internet. So lets get started.

There is this new website that has actually been around for awhile but is gaining popularity fast. It is called Twitter and you can check it out by visiting www.twitter.com it only takes a couple of minutes to sign up and get started. It has a real simple concept; in 140 characters or less you let people know what you are doing. It is a great tool for you to start growing a fan base or in their case follower's. Don't get carried away and start following thousands of people. Take your time and find people who may be like minded or a good potential prospect to your type of business.

You can also look over to the right side of this blog and see that I am on twitter. Go ahead and click on the "follow me" and you will be redirected to twitter.com after sign up you will be following me and I will return the favor.

I will go over stage 4 tomorrow so make sure you have taken care of this stage so you will be ready.

God Bless,
Tim

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment


Best Games On The Web

Banner Maker