Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer Time

It is here, The Summer and boy is it going to be a hot one. Already the temperature is in the 90's with a heat index well breaking the 100's. So what I say to think about this summer is some great ways to chill out by starting with going to the beach or pool. If you don't have a pool then buy one because I'm sure you don't want your utility bill going up. I myself have access to both and will be taking advantage of them a whole lot. I have been away for awhile again, however in one of my previous post' I did say I was going to spend less time on the computer and more time in fellowship along with family time. I have stuck to my word but believe me it has been challenging.

With God we can accomplish anything and without Him, nothing. I have been gifted with being able to create some fun and cool websites that you can enjoy for free. So when it is just to hot outside this summer make sure to check these websites out and leave your feedback. The first site is for adults and kids who love to play games and do searches on the Internet:

www.YourWizKid.com

The second website is for the family as well and is a resource for those of you who are trying to live a christian lifestyle and need more information:

www.WalkingCloserToGod.com

Please keep in mind that these sites are for free and I have tried to keep it at a minimum with ads but to keep things free I would ask of you to click on the banners and links that are there. I have considered putting a donation button but feel that it is improper for the type of service we are offering. Your opinions on this would be highly appreciated.

Until Next Time,
God Bless,
Tim

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment


Best Games On The Web

Banner Maker