Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Beautiful Creation!

This is a clip of my 125 gallon saltwater reef tank that I took earlier today. It is amazing to me how colorful the ocean is and I give God all the credit for this beauty. We are so fortunate to be able to enjoy these things, never to take them for granted. My company and I are also in the process of putting together this new website called Walking Closer To God. You can visit the website and enjoy its content along with telling your friends and family about it. Please send any ideas of what you would like to see on the site so we can make sure that we full fill every one's needs. For the meantime enjoy this short video that I made.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog!!!

    Dez's Shopping blogspot 1 Stop.
    Don't buy anything until you take a look at this site. Why search the whole internet while shopping when you can make one stop and find everything you want. Check out my one-stop shopping spot.

    http://httpwwwmyshoppinggeniecom-dez769.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete


Best Games On The Web

Banner Maker