Saturday, February 28, 2009

New website/forum

I am currently putting together a new website along with a new forum site. They will be connected to eachother and the service will be at it's best. I am looking for elite business owner's or business minded individuals.

This site is going to offer things that are not on the Internet. I know that is a big statement but the truth is, the Internet has not been around that long and there are new things popping up everyday. I'm sure you haven't seen all 15 billion web pages that is out there.

So guess what, I would love for you to introduce yourself to me whether it be by email or a follow me request. I enjoy meeting new people and surrounding myself with like minded individuals. We can help each other grow our business in a very strategic format that will advance our life style in ways we could never imagine. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of just send me an email at: clientsupport@TriLimit.com

I look forward to meeting you.

God Bless,
Tim

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment


Best Games On The Web

Banner Maker