Sunday, April 12, 2009

Been Busy

So I have decided to make this blog a more fun and entertaining one and I built a new blog for those of you who are more business minded. You can check out my other blog by clicking here. It is really new, like I just built the site today. So bear with me on its design and all the function tabs. Most of the tabs work so you can give them a try and see whats behind them.

I am really looking for some true business minded group of people that will be willing to participate in the new blog. So if you or someone you know may be interested just let me know. This site is suppose to be a place of education and sharing mistakes and accomplishments. As I like to say "The Do's and Don'ts".

It has been awhile since my last post and that is because I am part of a team called MSG (my shopping genie). We are distributors of a FREE Software that helps people find the best deals on the Internet. I have plenty of links all over this blog for you to click on to find out more info. The reason for me even saying anything about it is because we are on tour for the next month and this is a great big deal. It is consuming every minute of my day, so that is why it has been awhile since my last post.

I know this one is boring in comparison to the rest of my posts,lol. Like I have a huge follower base not that I don't appreciate the ones that are following me (thank you) for putting up with me. Have an awesome week and live the dream....

Until next time,
God Bless,
Tim

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment


Best Games On The Web

Banner Maker