Saturday, February 14, 2009

First Time, Greetings!

I would like to thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit learning a little bit about me. I am a motivator and encourager. Life is to short to focus on the things that we can not control. Typically those things are negative and result in you feeling down. I stay focused on the big picture and apply my own teachings to myself. I wish everyone much success in there endeavor's and with confidence, belief and focus you will have nothing but success.

I am a follower of Gods word and all of his teachings. This is a subject (religion) that people tend to avoid especially when times are good. When things start to go down hill we always go to God for answers to our "Why is this happening to me?" question. The harsh reality to that is, we are usually the reason for the problem.

We cannot control the things that happen to us, but we can control how we are going to handle those things. God never promised it was going to be easy and the truth is, if it was easy, than what would be the point to get up in the morning and do it. Life is full of treasures and wonderful things, it is up to us to find those things and make sure to never let go or take them for granted.

Well thank you again for visiting. Please leave a comment or start following me and I will do the same. God Bless and believe in yourself.....

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tim,

    It's a pleasure to meet you. Thank you so very much for following our Believe Achieve blog. We look forward to getting to know you, as we enjoy getting to know all of our readers. Stop by often and share your thoughts. We look forward to your next visit. :-)

    Many Blessings....
    Roxanne and Hugo ~ Believe Achieve

    ReplyDelete


Best Games On The Web

Banner Maker