Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blogging

Let me just get right into this one and it will be short, I promise. Clearly you are a blogger and that is how you came across my blog. If you are not a blogger and own a business, shame on you. Blogging is a great method of promoting your business and generating traffic to your site. People like to know who they are dealing with and you accomplish that by just being yourself. Writing a blog gives you a community of trusting client's/customers and possible friend's. Who doesn't want friend's? I know I like meeting new people and learning about them and their culture. It fascinates me how I am able to communicate with people across the world. Well here is something I found for you. It is a podcast that was done about 2 years ago by the CEO of Godaddy.com and well you just need to listen to it.... http://tinyurl.com/c7alxa

God Bless,
Tim

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment


Best Games On The Web

Banner Maker